lördag 11 april 2015

...meanwhile...








...more photos from Spain will be up soon...today I just want to say that there are some new beauties in here
and wish you great weekend!
Thank you for your visit and lovely comments!!
LOVE

...jeszcze mam pare zdjec z Hiszpanii ale dzisiaj zagladam by powiedziec ze jest pare nowosci w sklepiku no i zyczyc wam pieknego weekendu :)
dzieki za wizyty i wszystkie cudowne komentarze!!
Sciskam!

...todavia me quedan fotitos de España pero hoy solo paso rapido para decirles que hay novedades en la tienda :)
que tengan lindisimo fin de semana
Gracias por sus visitas y comentarios!
Amor a todos !



14 kommentarer:

  1. Piekny naszyjnik! milego weekendu kochana!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Una maravilla. Que tengas un lindo fin de semana!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Gracias linda , abrazo fuerte!

      Radera
  3. Piękny :)
    Słonecznej niedzieli!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Dziekuje Kochana! milej niedzieli i tobie zycze! sciskam!

      Radera
  4. Svar
    1. Gracias !!! Abrazo fuerte :)

      Radera
  5. Cudne zdjęcie jak wszystkie u Ciebie. Jak na nie patrzę, odpoczywam.
    :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Anonym4/20/2015

    Hello Magdalena! I just found you somehow (I don't remember how!?) What an absolutely beautiful blog you have. I've now subscribed to you ... looking forward to following you! :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Glad that you found me :) Thank you !

      Radera
  7. Hi Magdalena, I have been to your shop at Etsy and I love all your new stuff there... I wore your beautiful necklace last night to a gallery art reception and I wear it often and think of you and how nice you are to send it to me. thank you again. donna watson

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Dear Donna , I´m so glad that you like the necklace , while making it I was thinking about you...it just felt that it´s destiny should be you.

      Radera